Life through the eyes of my phone.

6:55 PM



I warned you yesterday.  I've been the boring kind of "busy."  However, These pictures capture the last week of my life quite well.  School is rolling on.  I'm still working at Gap.  J is hating going to his last year of classes.  Life is just running along on its merry little way.

1. Me with baby Sunny.  She is such a little charmer.  I can't even handle her.
2. My patriotic Constitution Day outfit.  I just love my founding fathers.  What can I say?
3. Phase 1 of our Egyptian Death Masks.  We'll finish them up tomorrow.  I'm SO excited to see how they turn out.
4. Phase 2 of our masks (I probably should've picked a better one).  Are you creeped out yet?
5. I've been trying my hair-do's out from my summer of watching tutorials, (see here and here) for school.  Although I still suck, I'm at least proud of myself for doing something other than wearing it either straight or curled.
6. Ew.  Gross.  I found this nasty little critter outside last night.  I almost puked.  You probably did too.
7. Best moment of my week: Passing the Mitt bus on the freeway today.  Forgive me when I admit that I got chills I honked my horn repeatedly and fist pumped as I drove by.  I was so happy to see some Romney love in Utah.  You'd think you'd see more of it here...but you really don't.  (Sidenote: My parents are holding a get together in Ohio for Matt Romney to come and talk to people in the area.  SO COOL!  I want to be on a Skype session.)
8. Attending student games/recitals/competitions/etc. is back in full gear.  I love seeing them outside of the classroom in completely different elements.  Last night I went to watch one of my student's cheer.  When I got there, I realized she was cheering for the 7th grade football team (a.k.a. I got to see my old students play!).  It was a double win.  Love those kids.

So that's all for now!  We've got an exciting weekend coming up so hopefully things will get a bit more interesting around here.  Give me a chance, guys.  Oh and p.s. I'm watching the BYU/Boise State game right now.  I don't know how BSU is able to see each other on that field.  All I see are white numbers running around.  Geesh.

No comments: