This beaut is staying with us for her last few days here in Provo. It's so bittersweet. I have 20 days of teaching left, a week left living in the same city as Lex, and 2 months left with Aust and Kendy. On July 1st we'll be homeless and just awaiting the next stage of life. I have absolutely no more of a clue as to what I'll be doing as far as work is concerned today than I did a year ago & I am still slightly terrified about permanently washing my clothes in a laundromat, guarding my wallet as I walk into the stores in Union Square {not from people...just myself}, and getting yelled at by crazy men about the color of my pants. Can we freeze time right now?

1 comment:
Look into subbing. That's what I've been doing here in Mesa, and it has really helped me learn about the different schools. Also, it took about 8 months to get everything transferred over for me :( hopefully this fall I will have a full time teaching job...but really, who knows. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment