Graduation Weekend.
10:14 PM
, By: Ash & JDThis is the weekend that both JD and Kendy graduate. I am so proud of them. I mean, let's be honest... college is hard work. In all truthfulness, there was a time in life {before I even started college} when I didn't actually think I'd graduate. I know, I know. I had the weirdest mentality ever. So when someone decides to become a grown-up and take life by the horns, I'm pretty proud.
Anyway, the day has finally come for these two to become college graduates. It was such a surreal feeling as they played the standard graduation music while the graduates walked in. I almost got emotional (???) just watching such incredible people come in and get ready to graduate from what I believe is one of the greatest, strangest, and most influential universities in the world. I loved my time at BYU. I am proud to be an alumni & I'm excited for JD to join the ranks. Even though this is a really difficult transition period, I'm grateful for this opportunity we have to start a new phase of life together. So long BYU. We are forever Cougars.
P.S. I should probably get a congratulations too for actually getting JD to commencement. He swore he'd never do it and I was the evil wife who gave him no option.
{My graduation post - short & sweet - here}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment