A Wedding Weekend in Charleston, SC.
7:05 PM
, By: Ash & JDThis past weekend I was able to travel to South Carolina to see one of my very best friends get married. It was a beautiful wedding and it was SO much fun to see all of my gal pals from high school. Some things just never change {& I'm pretty happy about that}. These are just a few of the pictures from our weekend. The only negative was the fact that I did not get ONE picture {that wasn't blurry --- I dropped my phone and the camera is jacked} with the bride. How pathetic is that?
In less than a a month, I am heading back to the Charleston once more for Jenni's wedding! Our little threesome will all be old married ladies soon. It's crazy how time just flies by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHERE is your dress from? It's fabulous.
Post a Comment