I've said it once, so I won't try and say it again. Here's a direct quote from an earlier post I wrote about how I felt about my education from BYU and from the McKay School of Education.
"I have never been more grateful for such a fabulous education and training ground. I think the training and things I've been taught have literally helped me to become a better person. I didn't just increase my knowledge in college. My character, my personality, my patience, and my love increased too --- and for that, I will always be grateful."
So while The Ohio State Buckeyes football program trumps BYU in my eyes, I've never hiked Y mountain, I've never been to one BYU basketball game, and I thrive on teasing the stereotype cougs... I love Brigham Young University with all my heart and I'm proud to be a graduate of this school.
2 comments:
you're so cute ashley. congratulations on finishing. i bet it feels great. good luck on whatevers next!
(the deleted comment above was me, oops!)
Post a Comment