
I am so pathetic. We all have those certain shows that we come to love and quickly feel connected to characters with. I think Will Ferrell is great, but I was so unimpressed with his intro. episode. Like JD said, people are either going to hate it or love it. Maybe it will grow on me but for now I am SO sad that Michael Scott is leaving. The Office IS Michael Scott.
One of the previews came on earlier today for his final episode, and of course, I got super emotional and started crying. There is something so innocent and cute about good old Michael. He is hands down my favorite character on that show. I'm just glad Austin isn't here to see it. I think he would be sitting right next to me on the couch with a box of tissues. ;)
I will miss you Michael!
3 comments:
I totally agree.
I keep tearing up too Ashley, and I don't understand it!! I'm an old lady, but I just love Steve Carell and especially love him on the office!!! Kylee and Lynsey will be crying too...maybe even my husband Steve!!
Totally started crying during the song they sang in last weeks episode...I'm not ashamed.
Post a Comment