I was going through some old photos today and ran into this one from 2008. Maeg (who was one of my roommates at that time until she went on a mission) sent our apartment (a.k.a. cheetah mansion---don't ask) a letter. Since I was CONSTANTLY checking the mail and waiting for letters from a certain someone in Japan...she wrote that sweet little note in the address spot. I can't even be upset about it...it was partially true.

Thank goodness I'm no longer running to the mailbox every day and I get to actually TALK to that certain someone in real life. I won't lie though, all of those letters still hold a sweet place in my heart.
1 comment:
hahaah i love it. i organized and made a binder of all of sammy's letters to me and another of all of mine to him in chronological order as part of an anniversary gift last year. i looooove having the letters. so special :)
Post a Comment