Mr. & Mrs.
6:22 AM
, By: Ash & JDHappy Anniversary to my babe of a husband! It's hard to believe it's been over 6 years since we started dating and 3 years since we were married {one of these days I'll get around to posting REAL pictures from the wedding day}. Even though December 19th, 2009 was one of the greatest days of our life together, there has been so much more in the last 3 years than just that day.
I could not have lucked out more in marrying JD. He is so perfect for me. In the past 6 years, we've gone through a lot. There have plenty of highs and even lows {insert gasp}. But, I could not be more grateful that he was the one at my side through those difficult times. He is an example of strength, love, and willing service every single day.
He is my very best friend. It's hard to remember life before us, quite honestly. I am so blessed to be able to go through eternity with this guy. Thanks Jman for making my life whole {and entertaining}. You know I love you to the moon and back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment