Yes it's true.
We were married December 19, 2009.
I'm not just saying it because everyone does...
but seriously, it was the most perfect day ever & I think anyone who was there would agree.
80 degrees and sunny... ✓
Pictures at Huntington Beach at sunset... ✓
All of our family and friends... ✓
Best wedding party ever... ✓
Amazing photographer & videographer... ✓
In N' Out Truck... ✓
Perfect cake... ✓
LEGIT dance party... ✓
Married in the Newport Beach Temple for time and all eternity... ✓
...like I said, you could say it was pretty perfect.








Compliments of Hulse Photography.
Drop us an email if you want to see all of the pictures.
4 comments:
In N' Out
URGE.
gosh. perfect day.
These pictures are amazing! I can't wait to see the rest. And can I just tell you that you looked STUNNING! I absolutely loveddd your dress :)
LOVE IT Ash!
p.s. I want to see all the pictures! whether i'm with you or email:
ashleykay31@gmail.com
and email that recipe while you are at it :) love you!
ashley I am SO happy you're married. I remember folding clothes while talking about this day and now you're there. congratulations! all the pics look lovely, but I wanna see more :) NB temple is gorgeous isnt it :)
joy.corpus@yahoo.com
wish you two the best!
Post a Comment