Rasmussen fam's latest obsession...

9:23 PM

Rice Krispies Treats Cereal + Ashley Rasmussen = LONG HISTORY

We go way back.
I seriously thought these guys were discontinued 
until I went home for Christmas break.
Apparently Lex found them at the grocery store.  Sadly and quite unfortunately for her, JD and I woke up first (and put a nice little dent in the box).  Whoops.

Anyway, Walmart is now selling this bad boy.
So naturally when we found out, we drove to the grocery store at 10pm and bought 5 boxes.  We left one extra there for whatever nice customer would stop by next with a craving.    

The second we got home JD said,
"Do you think we can go through one box tonight?" 
(Don't worry...we didn't.)

Then tonight I wanted some frozen yogurt and JD made the suggestion...
"Well, we do have rice krispies at home..."
(Again, don't worry... the same thought was crossing my mind.)


Yummy little treat, we love you. 
love, 
the raz's 

p.s. for those of you who read my blog before married life, you'll understand the title of the blog a bit better... my husband's a creative one. 

3 comments:

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

YES. YES YES! I have been waiting for the creation of this blog. I am thrilled to the bone. This is a happier blog. and I know something else that will make you even happier ashtin- I FOUND YOUR EFY LETTERS! YAHOO! I love you! you too j dizzle...

sara rae said...

yesss. i am so glad they still had them. dillon has 8 boxes sitting in his room incase you run out. haha

Rachel said...

Yum, those are so good!