West Elm.
5:57 AM
, By: Ash & JDAs a long time "window shopper" {online} of West Elm, I was pretty much in heaven on Saturday when I walked into the actual store. J and I spent a good hour staring at EVERYTHING and wishing we were super duper rich. We decided that one day when we have kids I need that rocking chair...comfiest thing ever.
Anyway, there were way too many wonderful things {that I really need to stop coveting} in that store. JD made the comment as we were checking out, "Well we could either furnish our apartment, or go on a really awesome vacation once school is out." Is it awful that I'd rather furnish the apartment? Well, I would.
On a different note, today is our 6th grade play for the school. I'm a little sad that it's almost over. I'd like to extend this month by a week or so just so I can feel justified in relishing the Christmas spirit of things a little bit longer. Who doesn't enjoy Christmas music EVERYWHERE you go {mall, school, church, in your bathroom while Pandora Christmas is playing...}? I'd probably watch ELF 90% of that extra week. Will Ferrell sometimes bugs, but he is SO hilarious in that movie. My mouth hurts by the end of it because I've either been laughing or smiling the entire time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment