Here's some insta's of the house. We were able to re-use a ton of things from our last little home & then we added a few things here and there. We still have a little ways to go, but it is finally coming together. Maybe one day I'll finalize the 2nd bedroom and get some cute tidbits for the desk. We shall see.
I love our new place. It's a little further from Payson, but it's been worth it so far. Oh, and p.s. we like visitors!







1 comment:
So cute ! I'm still in love with the silhouettes.
I know this question doesn't fit the topic, but I gotta ask anyway...
I don't know you personally, but I've 'followed' you for many years.
(I started reading your blog when you two just got engaged and couldn't stop reading/stalking since then haha)
Well I was wondering how you guys met at BYU and how you and Jd became a couple (bc I think you never posted the story)?
I gotta admit I'm in love with "how we met-stories".
I understand if it's too personal and you don't want the www to know about your "love story" but I guess I just wanted to give it a try :)
Best Regards from a loyal reader and fan
Post a Comment