A Rachie Poo Shower.

9:30 AM




My beautiful cousin/pseudo sister is getting married on September 8th.  I am so excited for her and Zeke!  We had a fiesta style shower for her last Saturday and I have to say that my very favorite moment of the entire afternoon, was watching her beat the pinata to the ground!  I was dying.

I have been waiting for this day for a long time now & I am SO pumped for the weekend.  Obviously I love a good wedding, but more than anything, I am so excited to be there to see her sealed to Zeke for eternity.  Rach has been like a sister to me through the years (we've loved like sisters & fought like them too) :) and I am so incredibly happy for the two of them.

I love you, Rach!  You are going to be the most beautiful bride!  I'm so happy to be part of the big day.  

No comments: