Ohio is for lovers.

12:30 AM

This is my home and I am proud of it.  I live in such a quaint little city full of history.  I mean, if you've never heard of Perrysburg, you're missing out. ;)  The War of 1812 was fought here...just a mile from my home.  If that's not cool, then I don't know what is.  

I've been here for a week and a half, but I've fully taken advantage of home: a Cedar Point trip taken, a stroll by the Maumee river at dusk, reading in the in-home library (remember how bad I want one of my own?), and multiple Panera and Mr. Freeze outings.  There really is no place like home (insert the clicking of the heels sound effect). 














Love my O.H.I.O.  It's my heart & soul.  


(p.s. I finished "Maze Runner" the other day.  Loved it.  I am dying to read the rest of the trilogy)

No comments: