![]() |
| Are you dying over this couch like I am? I want to cry every time I think about the fact that we walked away from this beauty. |
Now just get ready for this overload of antique beauts (old typewriters, cameras, pins, a legit doctor visit bag, baby carriage, spools of thread, a Barbie box - which my mom owned at one time, hats, a sewing machine, old meter and yard sticks, a unique light fixture, my dad almost getting a hair cut from the low ceiling fan, the cutest quilt I've ever laid my eyes on, and more).
So I know you're just dying to know what was actually purchased. I mean, let's be honest...if I owned my own home, it could've been a dangerous 2 hours for my wallet. However, I contained myself quite well. Even though I pretty much was loving every moment in that store, here is what I came home with:
1. An amazing mink coat. I mean... seriously. I am still in shock that I found this baby for $46. I can't stop thinking about what sassy, fashion crazed woman wore this before me. I want to know who she was SO bad. It's in amazing condition and is even still lined on the inside with silk. What in the heck?! I can hardly wait for fall to come so I can prance around town in this like some fancy lady. ;)
2/3. These unique rings. Obviously these aren't real gold/diamonds...but who cares? They are so beautiful and one of a kind. I couldn't believe that I lucked out enough for them to fit my fingers! The best part? These cost $9 in all.
4. (Not pictured) A brown mink collar for $8. I searched for one of those last season and found nothing that was reasonably priced. Little did I know that this one was just waiting for me.
5. (Not pictured) The most adorable baby blessing dress that is in mint condition. And no, this isn't a baby announcement. Just letting you know that ONE DAY... my baby girl is going to sport it. ;)
6. (Not pictured) Dad bought a 1950's (or earlier) American Flag with 48 stars instead of 50. It was before Hawaii and Alaska joined the union. Pretty awesome, I'd say.
7. See the photo of my mom in the glasses and my mink coat? My mom bought those amazing cat eye glasses for $20. We can't stop talking about how its owner must've been freaking awesome. I love how fashionable all those women were back in the day.
We done good, ma and pa. We done good.























2 comments:
That mink coat is awesome! It reminds me of Grandma Sally. We have a bunch of her fur coats in our basement and they look a whole lot like the one you bought!
Oh. my. gosh. I'm SOO jealous! That place looks amazing! If I'm ever in Ohio...you better believe I'll be there!
Post a Comment