I
can't wait to have my own home one day. Most importantly of course, I want to have an in-home library so badly. I've always loved to read, but it wasn't until I became a teacher that I suddenly became obsessed with BUYING books. I get so excited every time I open our Scholastic book orders or walk into a book store. And really...children's literature is the best. I truly believe it's generally better than most adult books (okay...not
those kinds of adult books---I'm not into that stuff ;).
I refuse to ever, ever give up my books. So one day, I'm really going to need a place to put them all. And how amazing do these libraries look? Who wouldn't want to curl up and read in one of these rooms? My personal favorite: the bookshelf made out of the staircase. AWESOME.




Dream big, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment