My pathetic little life.

11:28 AM








I've read these 8 books in the last 2 1/2 weeks.  If I would've been more steadfast, I'm thinking I could've squeezed two more or so in there, but oh well.  Considering I am home alone most of the day, it seems fitting that I've conquered about 2,100 pages in the past 18 days.  HOWEVER, considering I have about 20 (more or less) books that I want to read this summer, I still have a LONG way to go.  I've added some along the way so the list is gradually increasing.  I'm getting read to start "Outliers."  It's not a young adult novel like most of them, but my parents have been praising this book and so I figure I may as well delve in.  Seriously... I have been waiting for a summer to read book after book for SO long.  This is probably one of my only chances to do it, so read I will! 

3 comments:

Nielsens said...

walk two moons was one of my favorite books in elementary school!

danielle said...

I'm reading Outliers too!

The Hansens said...

I think Allison and I have read all of the same books since third grade. I'm so glad she read Walk Two Moons, so I could copy her and read it too. A favorite!