A Halloween party in November

11:59 PM

Our church building flooded during the first week of October which resulted in finding lots of other sketchy things throughout the "fixing" process.  I guess that's what happens when your building is a million years old.  Makes me wonder what kind of crap we have growing in our walls in our own apartment…. gross.  Because of this, we weren't able to have our Halloween party in October like we had planned, so another ward shared their building with us and we moved the party to November.  It didn't dampen our spirits {pun intended} though and my partner in crime was able to attend, so it was obviously a success.

Please tell me you know what we are.  For the most part, people did but I totally still saw a few confused faces.  Come on, folks!  Especially all you city people.  I probably use Google Maps like 5 times a day, so this only seemed fitting.  We "routed" our costume from our apartment to JD's office.  Precious, I know.

We did end up taking the "Most Original" award, so there's that.  You know I'm always down for a little light-hearted competition.  Remember this?  Still kind of ticked about that one.  My pumpkin carving skills have gone down the tube ever since.   I just can't beat it.  And yet somehow, someone else did.  It's cool though.  It's not like I'm still upset 2 years later…

1 comment:

Rachel U said...

I am so glad you're friends with em!! shes the best!!! tell her hi and that i love her!