The same night I made the owl pumpkin, JD carved his. He had to remove everything from the inside, and cut out fry shaped pieces of the inside of the pumpkin. I justified buying fries so that I could have something to put them in. How real do these look?!

I cut the pumpkin in half, removed the insides, and used the seeds we set aside from the other night to put on top of the "bun." I made a piece of meat out of brown felt, and then used real lettuce, tomatoes, etc. for the inside.

This was the pumpkin that JD carved out the other night. I went and bought some fabric, ripped out all the pages of a magazine, rolled them up, and glued them inside of the pumpkin. I waited to put the toppings on until the morning.

Here is the final product:

I came home today from training, only to find that we had come in second place!! What?! I can't imagine a pumpkin that would beat these. Oh well... $25 and a shot to my pride is alright I guess.
2 comments:
those are so cute! did you take a picture of the winner? 25 buck is still a good consolation prize!
holy crap. that's amazing......
i need to see the first place winner.
that's a little ridiculous
Post a Comment