We spent our Thanksgiving break in Park City, UT with my side of the family. I was lucky enough to be able to go for 10 days & honestly, it was just good for my soul. I needed it. I just did. I love San Francisco - and that's the truth. But every once in a while a girl just needs a little TLC from her old stomping grounds.
I honestly didn't take many pictures, but this is the fam on Thanksgiving day. Since we were staying at the Marriott at Park City ski resort, we didn't have much as far as kitchen utensils and all that cooking/domestic lady stuff is concerned. So…. we may or may not have gone to Ruth's Chris for our Thanksgiving meal. Yes, I ate a steak on Thanksgiving, and no I don't regret it one bit. It was deeeelicious and I loved every last bite of it. Judge me if you will, but I wouldn't be upset about opting out of Thanksgiving next year and poking my head into a Ruth's Chris or two. Ya know, fork a steak here and there…yada, yada. Count me in.
Oh and guys…. stay tuned for one of the most exciting moments to date coming soon!!!

1 comment:
HAH! Sounds like we had similar Thanksgivings. We were sooooo close to going out to dinner but Wes couldn't stand it so we did it in our hotel....
Love you Ash!!
Post a Comment