I'm fairly certain that I've mentioned how good JD has been about getting to the gym lately. I'm certainly not as intense as he is, but I have gone along for the ride at least 3 times a week {which is AWESOME if you know anything about my past record with any form of exercise}.
Friday I had work off because we had parent/teacher conferences on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Since we are there for so many extra hours after school, they comp us for a day. It was amazing how productive I was able to be ;) --- shopping with my sister, playing at the Neff's for a few hours, & HIKING to the gym! I asked to go on a walk and this was the result. Not exactly what I was picturing, but it was fun regardless.
Anyone have any fun work out ideas? My problem is that I just get SO bored and I lose motivation. HELP. I need to keep this going.
1 comment:
Gym classes! It's pretty much the only thing I do at the gym these days. I love them because they push me harder than if I were just doing my own workouts, they always have the music blaring (I'm no good at keeping my iPod up-to-date and I have to have music to work out) and I think it's fun to be working out w others. Any way, that's my tip. I've gotten brave in the past few months and have started trying other classes than just my usual spin and yoga (I know 24 used to have a hip hop class. Back in the day this guy taught it and was awesome. Maeg and I loved it)
Post a Comment