Oh, you know...just remembering.

11:12 PM


I was looking through old pictures in my trashcan {on the computer, of course} and found this funny one.  This was taken in our little studio in SF this past summer.  I can't be sure, but feel pretty safe in making the assumption that we had taken a trip to the local "grocery store" {if I can really even call it that} and picked out some of our favorites to get cozy with, while watching a wholesome episode of "The Bachelorette."  I'm assuming phrases like, "Emily...you're such an idiot," or "Why does Jef talk like that?" or "EWWWW.  Ari is the grossest kisser," were said.

I'm also assuming that a cockroach or 2 {or 3 or 4, let's get real} barreled itself across the floor.  I may have even had to bite my tongue as the neighbors blasted their "I'm Gonna Be" until my head couldn't take it anymore.  And I can be 100% certain that I was sitting there eating my ice cream, sweating my guts out {no AC is not a happy thing for me} as my thighs rubbed with my 6' 6" husband in a full size bed.  Yes, yes.  That I can be certain of. 

Those my friends, were the good old days.   Nowadays, I get to sit in my FREEZING cold apartment, wrapped up in my blankets watching "The BachelOR."  The grass is always greener on the other side.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

we watch the bachelor too! I was so bummed this week. that was the one i picked to go all the way. that always happens. the WORST was Courtney and Ben blech