HUSBAND HAS GOOD EYES.

5:13 AM


While we were out searching for a cheap frame last weekend, J happened to see this bad boy and it was only a whopping $5!  We snatched it but now I'm not so sure what to do with it.  I know that I like it but I am clueless as to how to make it work in our house.  It has a hook on the back, so it can hang on the wall.  And I'm fairly certain that the insert there is for a candle?  Has anyone seen anything like this before?  I need help.  I want to put it to good use, but I just am unsure as to how to go about it.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it is actually for a "prayer candle" or Catholic figurines of Mary. I used to babysit kids from Spain and they had them next to their beds; a candle that had a picture of Mary on it and rosary beads draped over the mirror. Cool find!