MY VALENTINE.
6:20 AM
, By: Ash & JDI love this man of mine so much. I'm not one to go crazy over a Hallmark holiday, but I sure am glad that he's mine. Regardless of what we do today or how our house looks, I feel blessed to have found someone who just gets me. He knows what I need and when I need it. He is my #1 fan and I am his. A marriage is indeed a partnership and it takes work and love and service. I feel like he's had his half of this partnership mastered for the longest time & I'm still working on it, but he's patient and he loves me all the same, I suppose. To the man who cooks dinner, motivates me to work out, cleans the house, does the laundry and dishes, and even finds time to come to work with me every now and then...thanks for being mine. One day I promise I'll be a wife again. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment