'Tis the Season...

10:06 PM





For people to grow up and move.  I've said it 10 billion times, but I think I am just in total and utter denial, so I'll say it again... Sar and Dillon move this weekend.  We've been trying to soak in all of the parties and final moments together.  Tuesday night we had a bday party for Dillon and tonight we had our annual gift exchange.  Our {cheetah...don't ask} numbers are definitely dwindling these days with Allison out of town, Natalie in Rexburg, and Maeg in North Carolina.  There used to be so many of us... and tonight we realized we had WAY too much food for 6 people.  Whoops.  I guess we thought we had more friends than this.

In all honesty, I am so grateful for the friends that I've made throughout my college years.  They are people who I will cherish and love for the rest of my life.  I remember being a chubby freshman 6 years ago, crying to my mom about wanting to leave BYU to come home to Ohio!  I am so glad my parents threatened me with things like, "Fine.  You'll just have to be in the singles branch here..."  That put an end to my complaining REAL quick.  Then I met these fine women and the rest just sort of fell into place.  They really are some of the best people I've ever known.  I'm grateful for not only their friendship, but also for their examples.  I'm grateful for our girl dates, our crazy adventures, for listening to me when I just need to vent, and for putting me in my place when I need someone to talk some sense into me.  I really couldn't ask for much more.  I love all of you ladies!  Thank you for always being so good to me.   And Sar...we will miss you more than you know.  :(  God bless Texas!

1 comment:

The Hansens said...

i love you and all of my cheetahs so very much!!!