Animal Sweaters.
5:20 AM
, By: Ash & JDWhat is it about all of these animal sweaters lately? I am obsessed. I wanted this stupid Yorkie one from the J.Crew outlet, but wasn't able to find my size which was actually quite disappointing. I spotted these lovely sweaters on Old Navy.com about a month ago and was constantly checking to see if they'd arrived in the store. Unfortunately, they were NEVER there when I'd check, so I just sort of gave up. The other night, I saw Dani wearing the fox sweater and about died {it's my favorite of the three}. I raced over there yesterday only to find that these particular sweaters are on promo for $15 {and only 10 for me with my discount!}. I was pleasantly surprised at the price and then TICKED when I couldn't find my size anywhere. I've been in the retail business long enough to know that if there's a hang bar beneath shelving, you should always check behind the hanging clothes to see what goodies you can find on the floor. Lo and behold, there was an owl AND sheep sweater in my size. It was a toss up so I snagged them both! Honestly though... $10??? What a steal.
I think it's awesome that Old Navy does these little knock-off versions of J.Crew sweaters {remember when I blogged about the heart sweaters they did?}. I'm sure J.Crew doesn't feel quite as happy as my wallet does. Old Navy surprises me every so often and right now, they are spot on {especially with their price point}.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
they're not on the website anymore :( so sad. there are a couple old navys around me tho so i am going to check tomorrow!
I meant to ask you about your owl sweater at the party! I had been checking Old Navy too for a few weeks. We snagged a good one.
Post a Comment