Bijou Market.

7:08 PM



This weekend, Sar and I went out on a little date to check out Bijou Market.  I'm still in denial that she's leaving me in a few weeks {for good} to move to Dallas.  I really can't dwell on that topic right now though...because like I said, I'm in denial & pretending like it's not actually going to happen.

I'd never been to Bijou Market before, so I really didn't know what to expect.  There were lots of cute things there {some that were a bit overpriced} but for whatever reason, nothing stood out to me enough to actually fork out the cash.  It was mostly just fun to be out on the town with Sar & gush over how for one of the first times ever, I was wanting to have a child.  Then reality hit and I realized that bow ties, ribbons, and baby headbands probably aren't the best reason in the world to decide to get pregnant. :)

P.S. Complete side note, but while talking to my mom tonight, she randomly told me that I potty trained myself.  She said that I would go to the bathroom in my diaper and then run and tell her I needed to be changed because I couldn't stand being in my diaper after it.  Which led to me quickly learning the big kid ways of "going potty."  Apparently my crazy, OCD, picky, attitude hasn't changed one bit.  Even though I obviously don't have those same problems now-a-days, I am still that anal {no pun intended} woman who can't go to bed if the pillows on the couch aren't in the right spot, if the shoes aren't put back in the closets, and if there's anything on the floor.  I know.  I'm nuts.  I guess some things never change.

1 comment:

danielle said...

Love the new layout! Blog makeovers are the best.