Pajaahhmas.
7:34 AM
, By: Ash & JDI have this weird obsession with flannel PJ sets. Fine. I said it. Every Christmas I try to find one that tops the year before. Typically, I buy mine from GAP & last year, they didn't have any in the store that I loved. This year, I saw this little set online and just couldn't resist. They also have a polka dot one that is equally as amazing. I know that I've been on a winter/cozy/pj kick lately...so sorry about that. I blame the Christmas music and winter candles, darn it. Which by the way, I've been contemplating purchasing the Craft Pack's holiday digital book. Anyone know anyone whose bought it? I'm sure it's amazing... I just want to make sure they are crafts that I can actually do. I'm a little handicapped when it comes to these things. AND, I really want to find some fun {& super cheap} holiday crafts to do in my classroom. Ideas, PLEASE! I'm really not kidding. I'd like any and all ideas on projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah. I'm afraid I am no help in the craft department.
Your jammies are rockin' though!
On a different note, I was reading your other recent posts and I was rolling on the ground. I absolutely love the way you write. You are hysterical. I bet your family is too.
And did I read that you are from Ohio? I lived in Beavercreek for a little bit. It's like my third home.
Which part are you from?
Post a Comment