I needed it. Okay?
6:45 AM
, By: Ash & JDI'm not trying to brag, but these slippers are probably one of the best purchases I've ever made. I've had my eyes on them {online} for quite some time, so I knew the second we got them in our store I needed them on MY feet. I honestly dreamt about these bad boys for days since I spent this past weekend burrito'd up in a blanket, in my cold, 60 degree apartment... which might I add, had freezing cold tile floors. Getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom at 7:15 a.m. was pretty much death.
I wore these all over the house last night when I got back from work until I finally had to slip them off to get into bed. There was absolutely no buyer's remorse this morning when I snuggled those feetsies of mine back into that soft fur. In fact, I did a mini-"it's so freaking early and I want to crawl back into bed, but these slippers are AWESOME" happy dance as I walked to the bathroom.
Best part? No, really. Are you ready? {Drum roll, please....} There are grippies on the bottom! A.K.A. Wearing these to the grocery store is totally socially acceptable. If that doesn't sell you on these, I don't know what will. Ladies. These must be on your Christmas Wish List. They won't disappoint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment