2. Why do I love polka dots so much lately? First stripes, now this. Stop making clothes so cute, everyone. I need self-control.
3. Raspberry Ice Cream Pie... one of my favorite desserts.
I'm about to get a little political (just a little though) on you. I know this has been a trend on my blog lately, and for that I apologize. But I have spent a lot of time praying (whoaaa...sorry to get religious here) about this political race. I tend to get nervous and over-think these things A LOT and even though I still get that "I might wet my pants" feeling when I think about election day, I had a little epiphany last night. Originally when I was praying about all of this, I offered a lot of, "please let this go how I want it to go" prayers. We all do that every once in a while, right? Last night I had a really simple, yet profound thought come to me as I finished my prayer: He knows the plan better than I do. Whatever happens, I need to feel comfortable with. That doesn't mean I should just sit back and wait for the chips to fall, it means that I need to be proactive and do what I can, but also realize that the Lord knows better than I do. He knows what's ahead and what man is going to need to be in the position to help (or even destroy) the country.
Who knows what will happen? This chick sure doesn't. What I do know is that you can only fail if you don't try. I'm making my calls, going on my trip to Nevada {let me know if you want more info on this, all you Utahn's!}, and talking to anyone who will listen. And then, even if the outcome isn't what I hoped, I'll know that the Lord sees it all and knows what needs to happen.
Oh and P.S. In my oh, so humble opinion, I believe that Romney KILLED it. Mr. President is not going to be happy when he watches his TIVO tonight. Wipe that angry face off before the next debate, Mr. President.



2 comments:
You are darling. I love reading your blog and opinions. I love seeing how we have so many of the same clothes. I also love that we met in the worst class ever at BYU. I will never forget you fainted and got a Jamba Juice. Miss you. I think we would be besties if we lived closer:) GOOOOO MITT!!! He did kill it at the debate.
hunterandlacy.blogspot.com
You know I was hoping for the opposite, but your man was bringin' it last night!
Post a Comment