Last of Fall Break.
7:30 AM
, By: Ash & JDOkay, these are my last pictures from Fall Break. Promise. Honestly, it was so fun. I am still so sad it's over. Waking up Monday morning was like the hardest thing ever. I love those kiddos a whole lot, but sleeping in until 9 and hanging out with my fambam all day, every day is pretty hard to beat.
Being away from my parents for the last 6 years has made me realize how much I took my years in high school at home for granted. Being with all of my family (siblings, parents, and even cousins included) is the most beautiful thing. I love them so much & I'm so grateful that they accept me even with all my craziness. :)
We did so much that you would've thought that it would've flown by, but instead it was the perfect amount of time {okay... I probably could've handled another day or two off}. I felt like I was in college again. We went to see Taken 2 on Wednesday night at 9:30 which is something I would NEVER do on a normal week night - I'm kind of serious about getting at least 7 hours of sleep every night and I felt like a freaking party animal. It was a.w.e.s.o.m.e.
p.s. We went to City Creek on Friday and made a stop by the MAC counter. I am going to have to share something I bought there that I am now absolutely hooked on. Check out tomorrow's post for more info.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment