The good ol' days.

6:35 AM


My parents were in town last weekend for one specific reason and it wasn't because they wanted to see their AWESOME kids.  I know, I know.  It's hard to be believe.  Instead, they were here because my dad was having a reunion with his freshman dorm buddies.  Yeaaah.  I've met them a few times since I've been chilling in Utah for the last 6 years and let me just say, they never cease to amaze me.  Following their normal tradition, they returned to their dorm hall {which happens to be the same place I lived in} and crowded around the piano to sing some songs {I won't embarrass them by actually telling you which songs they sang} from their glory days.  16 of them all got together and had a weekend long sleepover.  It seriously cracks me up.

After singing time, all of the families headed to the Cannon Center for dinner.  I'm telling you... even since I was in the dorms 6 years ago, the Cannon Center has drastically improved.  The food is actually decent.

We had a great weekend with the parents {a few more pictures to come tomorrow}.  I LOOOOVE when they come into town.  It was honestly the best fall break ever.  I still got a decent amount of rest and had a blast.  It doesn't get much better than that.  Even though it made going back to work really hard, it was so worth it.  Family rocks.

No comments: