Threading.
12:52 AM
, By: Ash & JDAm I just the last one to know about eyebrow threading? My eyebrows have really been out of control this summer. I just hate tweezing and I justify being lazy about maintaining it because my bangs usually cover everything. However, when I saw an eyebrow salon at the mall last week & realized the prices were lower here than they are in Provo, it caught my attention. I ended up going back a few days later only to find they don't wax...they thread. I was so confused and the lady had to explain it to me like 5 times. I still can't explain to you how nuts it was.
It's literally a piece of cotton thread that they're using to get rid of the hairs (youtube videos of it and I'm sure you'll find some examples). I asked her what the difference between waxing and threading is and she said that it's better for your skin because the only thing you're removing is the hair. Also, it's supposedly much easier for them to give your eyebrows shape. Some people say it's painless. I wouldn't agree completely. For me, it was kind of like a tweezing sensation except it was an entire row of hair instead of just one or two pieces. Nuts, I tell you. It was pretty awesome & I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! I have never heard of this. I will definitely have to try this out.
Post a Comment