These are my confessions...

7:05 AM

I hope your thoughts went straight to Usher when you read my post title.  I am crazy right now, people.  I have so many emotions running through this sleep deprived body of mine that I don't even know what to do other than lay them all out on the table.  Here we go:


Random Confessions of a Crazy Person:

1. I am tired.  Like really, really tired.  I'm never moving and starting my job in a week's time, ever, ever again.

2. At the benefits fair for our district, they were giving free vision, vein, and blood pressure screenings. Vision went great.  The other two...not so much.  Okay, they weren't like "holy crap...you need to come in and meet with a doctor" situations... but they still made me a wee bit nervous.  I can't stop thinking about them.  I don't want varicose veins and I'd like my blood pressure to be higher.  I won't go into details...but after seeing my veins move on the screen, I had to sit down because I thought I was going to either pass out or puke.  Neither of which would have been enjoyable.

3. I'm really sad that my class isn't coming back on Tuesday.  They were the best ever.

4. I'm really excited to meet my new kids (contrary to what I just said in #3, I'm not bi-polar).  Nervous, yes...but mostly excited to have a fresh new start and get to change some of the things I did last year.

5. I haven't practiced what I'm going to say for "Back-to-School Night" which is TODAY.  I know...who practices their speech, right?  Well, I do because I'm a dork & pretty much can't wing anything.  I maybe feel like I'm going to wet my pants every time I think about it (these are honest confessions...right?)

6. I think Old Navy is AWESOME for making knock-off J.Crew sweaters (the heart ones).  Check them out here.

7. Did I mention I'm tired?  Don't judge me if I look like the cutie above by Friday afternoon at 3:15.

Whewww.  Glad we got that all out there.  I wish everyone a much less stressful week than the one I'm anticipating!

1 comment:

Jessica Holly said...

Good luck girl! You'll do great!