I took a million and three pictures from our day out on Tuesday. We walked down to the Ferry Building and were pleasantly surprised to find that they were holding a Farmers Market (I thought they only did this on Saturdays). We had some fun sampling and eventually got sucked into buying some yummy fruit. They always get you that way. It's seriously some of the juiciest fruit I've ever tasted, so I'm not too upset about it.
After the market, we hopped on the ferry and went to Sausalito for the day. First of all, I was not expecting it to be SO hot! I was sweating my guts out over there. It was a gorgeous day and it felt so good to sit out on top of the boat and feel the sun beating down on us. There were some super cute shops over there (the candy store may have been my favorite....). I loved the live music as we walked down the roads; It really is a charming little beach city.
We got a great spot on the ferry on the ride back so that we could get some pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge, as well as my personal favorite: Alcatraz. I seriously think it is one of the most mesmerizing places. I love learning new stories about it. I REALLY wanted to go on the tour of it while we were here, but because you have to book it quite a bit of time in advance, we weren't able to go. Maybe next time. :)
Sorry for all of the pictures, but you know... it is my blog after all, and for the sake of documenting I think I'll do/say whatever I please. And my lovely little anonymous pal who commented yesterday, I am sorry if reading my blog upsets you. Stop reading it.
For the rest of you who know about all my crazy adventures in this city, I hope you enjoyed seeing some positive sides to SF. :) We had a great time exploring together.









1 comment:
Well I love the pictures. SF looks awesome and you and your mom are adorable!
Post a Comment