Words can't really explain how nice it is to have my mom in town for a few days. Our summer is wrapping up here in SF and it's almost time to head back to Utah, so it's fun to have someone to explore with for these last few days. Since she's here, it also means that we don't have to stay in our humble little room & instead, get to crash at the Ritz for a few nights. They had some Marriott points to use, so they put them into the hotel here (I guess I'm stupid and didn't know the two companies were connected) and so JD and I felt like we needed to help mom enjoy her awesome free vacation! Walking through the door was kind of amazing. I may have taken like 10 pictures (you guys...if you really understood the box that I live in, you would understand my happiness when I walked through the door) and almost cried when I saw there was a washer and dryer. AND, I may or may not have gone back to my apartment to pick up my laundry. No last trip to the laundromat for me! :) Thank you, Ritz-Carlton (& mom and dad)!



No comments:
Post a Comment