Instabomb

12:09 AM


1. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of living in older apartments, I am in love with door knobs here. I think they are so cute and have so much character.
2. This is what I see every time I walk out of our apartment building.
3. The adorable maxi skirts at American Apparel.  Too bad that store is whacked and has no slips under anything.  My wallet thanks you, ya weird store.  
4.  Our stock of beverages.  JD gets an allowance for food at work when he's there after certain hours, and he makes sure to share his goodies with me.  I loooove these juices... especially when they're free.
5. Pretty flowers at a market.  
6. A random door on our street.  I'm beginning to notice the little sweet things this street has to offer.
7. I wish you could've seen the whole picture.... me walking home with 40 lbs. of groceries hanging off my shoulder.
8. Our street at dusk.  Summertime dusk is the BEST.  
9. Our apartment complex kind of WREAKS.  

I feel like ever since I got back from Utah, it's hit me that there isn't much time left in this city & I've been trying to soak it all in.  I think there's a little big of everything here for people.  If you love crazy people screaming at imaginary people in the streets (& this really did happen today), SF is your place.  If you love amazing shopping, SF is your place.  You love good restaurants, you say?  SF is your place.  If you want to meet people from all over the world, SF is your place.  You like a good "people watching" session?  SF is REALLY your place.  In all seriousness, it's growing on me little by little.  I don't know that I'll ever be fully converted to "city life" but I'm also not on the verge of having a panic attack every time I step outside the door.  :)  

P.S. BREAKING NEWS - I really hesitate to even say anything because I don't want to jinx myself, but I've only seen one cockroach in the past 5 days.  That's HUGE!  Maybe they heard about my blogpost where I declared my hatred for them.  

No comments: