I know, I know...

9:44 PM




I'm alive.  It's been over a week since I've blogged.  The beginning of the school year/wedding&baby showers/having your family in town/moving in is CA-RAZY.  I feel like it's even hard to breathe sometimes.  If I make it through this next week without getting sick AND finishing everything I need to, I'll call it a miracle.

Regardless of the BUSYness... I LOVED having my mom and dad here.  I always do.  And I always almost burst into tears when they leave (I know.. I'm like a 5 year old).  Whatever.  The point is, I'm kind of obsessed with them and I love when they're here.  I finally took them to Yuki (snowcones made with fresh fruit instead of artificial syrups).  My dad devoured it and then maybe went back for seconds.  I'm sold on that place.  It's so good!

Forgive me if I don't just jump back into my old faithful blogging ways.  I'm just a teensy bit more busy than I used to be.  Give me some time... :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

oh my gosh! yuki is soooo amazing! i love that place!