Baby Girl Nielsen

6:56 AM


Holy Hannah!  I cannot even believe that this soon-to-be-mommy is about to birth her sweet baby girl in 2 weeks.  Thank goodness we had just enough time to squeeze in a shower before she popped!  Al Pal is going to be such a good mother.  I can attest to this because she had such good mothering/roommate qualities.  One time I had a bad awful day and had about .03489 seconds to eat something before I had to get to work, which resulted in me grabbing a granola bar out of my pantry.  SO, Al Pal came to GAP and dropped off dinner for me.  Um hello best roomie mama ever.  See?  Like I said...she'll be the best mother ever.

It's always so wonderful to see all of my friends together.  Everyone is getting old and grown up and moving away (& I tear up every time I think about it) and so when we get to just sit and chat, I just love it.  Thanks friends!  I love you ladies.

1 comment:

Nielsens said...

such a fun night! we have the greatest friends. thanks again. youre a babe and i love your new place!