Life as of late.

12:30 AM













Insta's of our life lately, and of course, following normal San Fran suite, there is a LOT of food being had: take-out, dine-in, etc.  We've been experimenting with some different places and I'm seeing a trend happening with myself.  I've been eating lots and lots of mac & cheese (VERY healthy).  I think I'm turning into my sis.  

1. New necklace from Banana Republic.
2-3. Take-out dinner with J from Askew
4. City skyline on my walk to J's work
5. Grocery walks.  No car for me! 
6. More Askew
7. Fishtail braid done by moi
8. Hummus and pita bread at Ti Piacera 
9. Fruit stands on our street 
10. Glitter shoes from F21
11-12. Your standard "I'm in SF and I want a picture with the Full House strip of homes" photos.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Jealous you got that polka dot shirt! It's way cute on you! I've been calling my store pretty much every shipment morning to see if we've gotten it in, but like no Gap stores in Utah have it yet! I'm just terrified it will sell out before I get one. Haha