Help Wanted.
12:45 AM
, By: Ash & JDThis is out of control. Here lies every necklace/watch/bracelet I own. You can't even tell what is what anymore. It's basically pointless since every time I look at it, my head starts to hurt and I can't even fathom having to go through all of this crap to figure out what I want to wear with my outfit.
Amazing fashionistas... I need your help. What do you use to keep all of your jewelry (mainly necklaces) organized and still cute? I'm at a loss and although I've searched for a while now, I can't quite find what I'm looking for. Jewelry boxes would work for watches/bracelets/earrings...but as far as these necklaces go, they'll only get tangled up in a box and that's even worse than my current situation. Ideas, please!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
http://pinterest.com/pin/251638697899597324/
This is what I use
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__yz4OJgXqAk/S-gwW7CYxGI/AAAAAAAABUI/2OEdB8Zt-aw/s1600/hanger+top.jpg
something like this. I hang mine up on the inside door of my closet.
I use several Command removable hooks on the wall inside my closet for my big necklaces like that. Good luck!
I just bought this at Bed Bath and Beyond 2 days ago and i have liked it so far. you might need to get a couple of them.
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?sku=17644173&
There are several small pockets for earrings but it also has some bigger pockets on the other side to fit bracelets and necklaces. Plus you can hang some of your favorite necklaces on this front side. hope that helps.
I stained a plaque of wood then screwed on some cute knob/hooks onto it from World Market. I love it and think I'm gonna make another for key and stuff by my front door. Super easy and really cute!
Oh! I got mine from Urban. I just went on to the website to see if they still had it but they don't. This one is kind of similar though: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=21161765&parentid=A_DEC_JEWELRYBOX
I love mine! Nothing is ever tangled.
Post a Comment