A Cheetah Wedding.

12:30 AM

Card I made for Nat&Michael//Cake

 Cake again (it was so cute!)//Me, Dani, & Les//The pretty reception

Amigas//Mr. & Mrs. breaking it down on dance floor//My best friend 

My sparkler situation gone good to bad.  Almost caught the grass on fire.  

Nat Camp Heylen got married on Saturday to her beau, Michael.  It was really special to be able to be close enough that we could make the drive to be part of the action.  Seeing them together and so happy made me feel so grateful for love.  It's kind of an amazing thing that in this crazy little world we live in, people are able to find their better half.  I feel like it's one of those things just happens when you're not expecting it.  I sure wasn't expecting to meet my future husband when I was 18 at a BYU ward party, that's for sure!

The reception was lovely, the bride was beautiful, and I had a great time seeing all of my friends again.  Natalie is such an example to me of patience, kindness, and faith.  She's been through a whole lot more than I could dream of, and handled everything with dignity (& with a smile on her face).  Any man would be more than lucky to snatch her up.  Good pick, Michael! :)

2 comments:

Nielsens said...

your outfit is amazing (nothing new there...) and i love the pics! so happy for nat and jealous/happy you got to be there!

danielle said...

so good being together and LOVED the card. for realz