Ze wedding.

12:30 AM


Centerpiece
I.Y.Q.



These two tied the knot last Saturday.  It's been a long time coming & Lex and I are so excited to have a new sista!  Kendy is a babe AND awesome, so obviously she'll fit in well with the fam. ;) 


They had the cutest reception ever.  A lot of work (and time) was put into this great day and so it felt pretty cool to see it all come together.


It was SO fun to see so many of our friends and family members.  The Baker's even flew into town for the shabang.  We really are pretty darn blessed to have people in our lives who will make crazy sacrifices to be there for the important things in life.  You know they REALLY love you when they brave the downpour just to be supportive! :) 

Check out the video from David Perry.  He did an amazing job and I am absolutely dying to see Kate Benson's work on the photos.  They were awesome.  


It was a good Saturday and a fun way to end the school year in Utah.  Not exactly the weather we planned for, but Kendy and Austin sure didn't mind!






2 comments:

Cheryl Cofie said...

Cutest wedding video I've ever seen! I wanna dance in the rain in my wedding gown now! :) Also, you got married Dec. 19, 2009???? Me too!!! Also, we have that Columbus connection. Weird! (twilight zone music playing)

Rachel said...

LOVE that wedding video. SO SO much. Congrats to the new sister in law, Ash!