My Jman got home from New York on Wednesday night - just in time, too! I left for Ohio on Thursday morning for Austin's wedding reception. We celebrated his birthday (very early) at Cityhouse. We both had amazing views; JD could see the OKC vs. Spurs game and I could see JD AND Nordstrom all at once. It was so nice to have a night out with him before he becomes a slave to Goldman. I have to say that the city life is much more enjoyable with J than by myself!
J also had his very first day of work at Goldman yesterday. During our "aftermath" phone call, I learned two things:
1. Apparently he has an amazing view from his desk.
2. Some idiot busted our passenger window in the Tahoe open in the church parking lot (where we've kept our car). Opened the console and threw everything out of it, left a nice mess of shattered glass, and left everything (at least J didn't notice anything missing) sitting on the floor of the car. Guess we just weren't good enough for the thieves in San Fran. I am seriously grateful that nothing was stolen (although it was pretty bare anyway) but I want to punch the moron who did it, in the face. I'm not there to take care of the mess and get everything fixed. Which leaves JD in charge of it. Somehow he has to find time to get it out of the city to get fixed and then get back. He works 8:30am to 10pm (or later). Explain to me how he's supposed to do that? Woof. So annoying!
Count your many blessings, Ashley. Count your many, many blessings. (I'll keep that phrase on repeat in my mind...)



No comments:
Post a Comment