Welcome to our Friday Night.

9:29 AM

Dinner at Malawi's Pizza with some photos that clearly showcase our knack for being so photogenic.


Followed by Yogurtland...


Guess whose is whose.


And topping it all off with none other than a Redbox (Real Steel) which was recommended to JD by a 4th grader cutie pie standing next to him waiting in line. He honestly reminded me of Manny from Modern Family. And just like Manny, he proved to be right. I may have teared up a bit during the end. Don't judge until you've seen it too.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Ash! We went to Real Steel at the dollar theater friday night. It was a hit! I loved it. I also cried at the end. How can you not. I hope you are feeling better! We need to see you two soon!

Tori Lynn said...

JD's is DEFINITELY the one with the loads of sprinkles :)