So turns out I luckily don't have dry socket. Instead, I just have inflammation of the gums with a few tears. Whatev. Laryngitis, metal in the stomach, swollen cheeks, healing gums... I can do anything this week (at least that's what I keep telling myself).
The dentist gave me a sweet, special, dentist recommended mouth wash that helps gums to heal faster. Although the bottle makes me feel like I'm swishing a science experiment around my mouth, I have to say that I'm enjoying it. Does the label not send you straight back to high school chem? Woof. Glad those days are over and that I NEVER have to teach chemistry, ever. Send the space stuff, microorganisms, heat, light, and sound my way...but keep that chemistry junk a fatty distance away.

Hope you enjoy your weekend. Swish, swish.
1 comment:
"bill! bill! bill! bill! bill nye your mom's a guy."
-my kids
finally just got a chance to catch up on your blog......
...ummm you have metal in your stomach.
hmm.
that WOULD happen to you, i swear.
best of luck? swish, swish.
Post a Comment