
Mmhmm. 31 of these were dropped in my classroom today to celebrate a student's half birthday. When she told me she was bringing cotton candy, I didn't exactly envision THIS much of it. Pretty amazing. I had to limit each child's cotton candy intake. They were only allowed to eat one color and had to take the rest home. Can you imagine 27 children puking pink and blue barf all over my classroom? I told them they might throw up if they ate too much (a.k.a. I don't want to get in trouble from your parent if you go home and tell them). They told me that they didn't care if they puked. How did I respond? "Do you care if I puke all over? Because if you start puking, I will too."
You can guess what the reaction was. Fake puking noises. They're a little dramatic.
No comments:
Post a Comment