
Yeah, yeah. I know we don't look anything alike... but I can't get over the fact that we showed up to eat dinner with these cute people last week, only to find that we were wearing basically the same outfit. Scarf? Check. Black and white stripes? Check.
Luckily no one made any comments or stared, but I couldn't help feeling like I was back in elementary school, calling up my BFF to see what she was wearing the next day. Please tell me someone else did this too so I don't feel like such a dork admitting it. What's worse? Rachel and I used to plan our outfits for the entire week of our family vacation each year.
Will you forgive me if I admit that I sort of liked it?
1 comment:
Haha that's awesome! When Jared and I were in London I was wearing a yellow v-neck and he wore a baseball tee with yellow sleeves and our server at dinner asked us if we always coordinated our outfits. We lied and said no. :)
Post a Comment