We love the Cannon.

12:00 AM

Since Lex is living in the dorms this year, we've been taking advantage of her dining plus (and when I say "we," I mean JD). Sunday, she let us come eat dinner with her. I'm telling you...the Cannon Center has really upgraded since we were there. There's actually more than one option per meal...AND the quality of the food, although still sketchy in some lines, has really gone up in my books. I think I especially have a soft spot for it in my heart, since it was where we spent a majority our first year of dining, together.


I think the best part of the whole thing was people watching. Something about watching freshmen interact is so amusing.

Thanks for dinner, Lex!

3 comments:

Colette said...

my dad works there. if you run into a J.C. tell hi!

Heather and Taylor said...

Your hair looks fab.

J & J said...

i miss wearing my hair like that.