Thank you, Autumn.

10:25 PM

The season of fall never fails me. I love almost everything I see in stores and online. If only I could have it all. These are some of my current favorites.

I've "watched" this skirt on ebay three different times now. Each time it goes beyond my spending limit, darn it.




How amazing is this blazer? I don't even care that it's velvet. It is AWESOME.


Oh and yes, you're allowed to magically appear in my closet, cute little shoes.




I'm thinking these cheetah print gloves need to be mine. A.S.A.P. My fingers are going to start getting cold during recess duty.






I have yet to find the perfect pair of red heels. I think these might just be it.



Like I said, fall lines never fail me. Now if only I had the wallet/closet space to afford all of this.

2 comments:

The Theodores said...

it was good to see you the other night:) seeing all these fabulous clothes makes me want to work retail again!

Anonymous said...

Jenni would never let you buy that velvet blazer...just sayin' ;)